* Your cause can be instantly listed at iGive, and it doesn't have to be a 501(c)3 registered charity.
* Your donations from purchases made at more than 1700 iGive stores may be tax deductible to you.
* We provide lots and lots of tools for you to help your cause or charity, and for your group to help themselves.
* Lots of transparency, reporting tools, newsletter tools, and more. You can really manage how your cause does with iGive.
* iGive process checks to causes monthly.
* More donating opportunities means larger amounts raised and checks sent to causes at a faster pace. So you could say, iGive offers you Target smiles,Expedia grins, QVC giggles, Macy's smirks, Walgreens laughs...More stores mean smiles galore with iGive! To see all the iGive stores and the donation amounts for each participating iGive Store, visit: AllStores
Can I use both programs?
Yes - your Cause can earn through purchases made in either program, but your Cause needs to do whatever Amazon has asked in order to get that Amazon Smile donation, as it is separate from iGive.com. (We used to work together, however effective 8/1/16 Amazon ceased working with other cause shopping programs.)